Home  :  About the procedure  :  Locations  :  Message forums  :  Photo albums  :  Stories  :  Links

VEPTR Forums
VEPTR Forums
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking For Information
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> General DiscussionMessage format

Paige's Dad
Posted 2013-05-28 1:03 PM (#41750)
Subject: Looking For Information

Hey everyone, it's been a while but things have been moving right along. I was looking for information about any funding resources for transplants. Paige was placed on the liver transplant list at Boston Children's and while on there, her kidneys have started to deteriorate. We found out she is going to be placed on the transplant list for both liver and kidneys to be done at the same time. I didn't know if anyone on here had any experience with this or not. The procedure itself should be taken care of, I was looking for funding sources that might assist in paying for travel, food and lodging. I've been looking online and found a few difference places but am always open to the advice of others. Thanks for your help with this. Pete
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kchristensen
Posted 2013-05-30 11:47 PM (#41751 - in reply to #41750)
Subject: Re: Looking For Information

Veteran

Hi. We live in AZ and traveled to Philly to have Dr. Campbell do our son's implants. We stayed at the McDonald house, which asks for a very small donation, but you are not required to pay anything. I'm not sure if there is one by Boston Children's, but the one we stayed at was great. They provided many meals for us.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.2 PR 1
© 2002-2005 PD9 Software