Home  :  About the procedure  :  Locations  :  Message forums  :  Photo albums  :  Stories  :  Links

VEPTR Forums
VEPTR Forums
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Will someone please appeal to Arlene on my behalf
[Frozen]

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    Administrative -> ArchivesMessage format

SisterlyLove
Posted 2006-11-22 8:41 AM (#23987)
Subject: Will someone please appeal to Arlene on my behalf

New User

Arlene is mad at me and as a result deleted my entire profile on another website, which in turn deleted mhy entire photo album on that site, which happened at the same time my lap top crashed, so many, many of the photos of my daughter, who also has Titanim hooks, rods, and screws in her spine due to a 60% scoliosis, and whom I'd love to share stories on this site about, are GONE. I don't know who runs this site but i AM SURPRISED I was able to get on because she has blocked me from the site, her email, and her mother's email - whom I love dearly and DESPERATELY need to talk to. But, I do have her Mother's snail mail address so I can always write her that way. I hate snail mail but if that's what I have to do to stay in touch with this wonderful woman, so be it. The truth is, I love Arlene, but I upset her unintentionally and I've lost her love and friendship and for that I will be forever sorry. There is nothing I can do to "undo" what I said, all I can do is hope that time will lessen some of her hatred toward me, because it's not good for her either. She has enough stress in her life.

I hope she, Jobie and precious Zoe are doing better - and that life brings them better things.

Love,
M.J.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.2 PR 1