Home  :  About the procedure  :  Locations  :  Message forums  :  Photo albums  :  Stories  :  Links

VEPTR Forums
VEPTR Forums
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

nuffield hospital
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   VEPTR Sites/Hospitals -> UKMessage format

annettedruery
Posted 2006-01-17 1:06 PM (#17765)
Subject: nuffield hospital

Regular

Hi, I know I've mentioned this subject before but, I'm trying to find veptr patients from the Nuffield Hospital in Oxford. Anna is currently being treated there and it would be good to have some advice from previous patients. I've mentioned many concerns via a phone conversation with the consultant about the course of treatment they've decided for Anna. I've had quite alot of good advice form everyone here but he seems to dismiss it. He mainly says that although we've read and been told that a curve of 45 degrees or more should not be cast in a jacket, he says it's wrong. Also I was under the impression if her spinal cord is found to be tethered, something she's not yet been scanned for, that it would need releasing. Again he told me this would not be necessary. I know he's operated on 3 patients previously with the veptr, it would be good to speak to them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.2 PR 1
© 2002-2005 PD9 Software