Home  :  About the procedure  :  Locations  :  Message forums  :  Photo albums  :  Stories  :  Links

VEPTR Forums
VEPTR Forums
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Teeth
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   VEPTR Sites/Hospitals -> United statesMessage format

buggabear4494
Posted 2010-10-27 10:41 PM (#40143)
Subject: Teeth

Regular

so i was wondering how many other parents have babies/kids with one large front tooth instead of two front teeth? Logans front teeth are either fused together or just one large one in the middle! im not sure what to do about it because its kinda on the small end of things to worry about but i do worry and not for health reasons but for self esteem reasons our babues have enough reasons for other children to choose to pick on them for i dont want his teeth to be added on to that list no matter how adorable i think it is!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Zoes Nana
Posted 2010-10-31 9:31 PM (#40168 - in reply to #40143)
Subject: Re: Teeth

Expert

WOW, THIS BRINGS BACK A MEMORY I HAD FORGOTTEN...
ZOE HAD FUSED TEETH...BUT NOT THE FRONT...THEY WERE ON THE SIDE...
ZOE HAD EXTREME 'GASTRIC REFLUX', WITH SEVERE VOMITING', AND ENDED UP TO MAJOR DENTAL CARE...THEY PULLED 4 TEETH, AND CAPPED MANY OTHERS...AND SHE HAS DONE GREAT SINCE THEN...
BUT SHE DEF, HAD 2 'FUSED' TEETH....
I DON;T REMEMBER WHERE I HEARD THIS, BUT FROM ONE OF OUR DOCTORS...THEY MENTIONED IT IS NOT UN-COMMON FOR A CHILD WITH SEVERE SPINE ISSUES TO ALSO HAVE MIS-LIGNED TEETH???, AND FOR ZOE IT IS HER 'TOES' AS WELL...I WOULD, WHEN TIME ALLOWS, AND OF COURSE YOU ARE 'EXTREMELY' SHORT OF THAT WITH THE UP-COMING SURGERY...HAVE A GOOD DENTIST TAKE A LOOK...
HANG IN THERE...I KNOW IT ALL GETS OVER-WHELMING...BUT SOMEHOW THINGS FALL INTO PLACE....
GOD BLESS...
buggabear4494
Posted 2010-10-31 11:44 PM (#40172 - in reply to #40143)

Regular

Thank you! well at least not i know it comes with the teritory and not an added issue! yeah time is very tight for me at the moment! im working 48 to 50+ hrs at work so i can do christmas and the bills when i am out for his surgery! no PTO! thank you for all the support and chat! really helps ease some of the worry knowing i have ppl to talk to who r going through the same!
Zoes Nana
Posted 2010-11-01 10:57 AM (#40173 - in reply to #40143)

Expert

WRITE ANYTIME...I KNOW HOW IT IS 'THE WAITING TIME'...THOUGH IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 11 YEARS FOR ZOE, AND FROM THE TIME WE MET WITH THE SURGEON UNTIL HER SURGERY WAS JUST 6 WEEKS....I REMEMBER THE FEELING TOO WELL...I FELT LIKE I WAS IN 'THE TWILIGHTS ZONE'..WE KNOW HERE IN THE 'VEPTR' COMMUNITY JUST HOW HARD THIS ALL IS....BUT BE ENCOURGAGED, THE REWARDS ARE 'A HOPE' AT NOT ONLY LIVING, BUT LIVING A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE....
GOD BLESS.....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.2 PR 1
© 2002-2005 PD9 Software