Titanium Rib Foundation Project
Traciroa
Posted 2013-04-29 11:36 PM (#41727)
Subject: Titanium Rib Foundation Project

Jennifer Ramirez is working with the Titanium Rib Foundation organizing and planning their gala for the 25th anniversary of the VEPTR. Here is the message from her through Facebook:

Working on a special project for our Foundation's gala. I am looking for any and all people who have had surgery here in San Antonio with Dr. C and Dr. Smith or Dr. C somewhere else. Many of the kids have told me their #. As is I was number #3. If you don't know your number and were in San Antonio, you can email the STTAR center to get it. [email protected] Once you get that you must email me at [email protected]. They are not allowed to disclose it nor post it here answering your question. Thank you! Once you email you will be told how to participate in the special project.

Just an extra note: I sent an email to Lori Buegeler in San Antonio to get Marcos' # and she sent it to me pretty quickly. The project is a wonderful idea so if you know your number or if you were cared for in San Antonio, please get this info back to Jennifer. If you know if other families that might not be as active on the websites, please pass on the message.

Thanks all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page